-

Talk of anything YELLO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JG
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

-

Postby JG » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:06 pm

-
Last edited by JG on Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
JonKamm

Postby JonKamm » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:06 am

Answers:

2. I have heard early before summer.
3. I hope someone does. I have heard that the TV version is not the full documentary though. But that is not confirmed.
The director is still working on putting it on DVD.
JG

-

Postby JG » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:25 am

-
Last edited by JG on Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tao

Ford Fairlane

Postby Tao » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:04 pm

Hi everyone! I need some help.

I'm sure many of you have seen the movie: adventures of ford fairlane.
The score music of this flim is composed by Yello. Most of the tracks from this film can be found on their album: Baby (1991)

However there is one track at the end of this film I cannot find.
After fairlane kill "smiley" the drive driven starts to play for about a minute. But after that (while Ford talks to his girlfriend) comes, this track I can't find anywhere. I'm pretty sure it was composed by yello too.
Is there anyone who knows this track?

ty
mrpulley

Re: Ford Fairlane

Postby mrpulley » Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:57 am

Return to “General YELLO Talk”