Video The Eye

Talk of anything YELLO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
YelloSommer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Video The Eye

Postby YelloSommer » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:07 am

Hallo!
I've seen the rest of the video on MTV.
Now i will get the full video.
Where can I get it?
I believe the CD with the video is not to buy in Germany!?
With regards Mike
(download everywhere?)
JG

-

Postby JG » Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:03 pm

-
Last edited by JG on Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
YelloSommer

Postby YelloSommer » Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:31 am

Hallo,
many thanks for this hint!
But the quality is realy poor, isnt it!?
Here are so many downloads available...
I will waiting for an download of "The Eye" :D
Mike

Return to “General YELLO Talk”