What's in your collection.

Talk of anything YELLO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nwg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What's in your collection.

Postby nwg » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:05 pm

I all the albums on CD as one would expect but I am pleased with my vinyl collection. I have all the albums released on vinyl and lots of singles including yellow vinyl versions. I actually have many more but they are dupes. I mainly have 12" versions except for one 7" of Bimbo/IT Splash.

Solid Pleasure
Claro Que Si
You Gotta say Yes to Another Excess
Stella

1980-1985
One Second
Flag
Baby

Zebra
Pocket Universe
Interview Picture Disc
The Race Picture Disc
I Love You 3D 7"

12" Yellow vinyl Collection
Oh Yeah Yellow Vinyl
Call it Love Yello Vinyl
Bostich Yellow Vinyl

Base for Alec Transparent Vinyl
Bimbo/IT Splash 7"
She's Got a Gun

Jungle Bill
Jungle Bill Remixes
Who's Gone Promo
Jungle Bill Promo

GoldRush
Rhythm Divine (different versions)

Do It
Do It Remix
How How
Rubberbandman

Live at the Roxy
Call it Love
You gotta Say Yes to Another Excess/Desire for Desire
Let me Cry/Haunted House

Metropolitan Mix Down I
Metropolitan Mix Down II
You Gotta Say Yes to Another Excess (Disco mix)
To the Sea

The Race Promo (number 350 out of )
The Race
The Race Remixes
More The Race Remixes

Unbelievable
Pumping Velvet
Yello Megamix
Rubberbandman

Tied Up in Gear
I Love You
Pinball Cha Cha

Blazing Saddles
Vicious Games
Tremendous Pain

The Race
The Race 2003

Pic of Oh Yeah yellow vinyl
julz
Site Admin

Postby julz » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:43 pm

You have a nice collection going!

That Zebra vinyl is quite rare. The Race Picture disc is one of my favorite items. I just love the artwork on that one. The third picture down where you have the Call it Love yellow vinyl and The 12" Collection. Is that Call it Love from the 12" Collection Box you have? Several times I've seen people trying to sell the 12"s in that box separately. But only one 12" inside that box that comes in 2 versions of yellow vinyl and that's the Oh Yeah. Who's Gone remixes are quite nice also.

The Race numbered promo... what number do you have?
What is that white sticker on the Unbelievable 12?

That Race 12" you have next to the tomcraft race 12. Watch out for a gold lettering of the Yello title in yellow. It's exact same everything besides the goldleafing.

Nice turntable. I would like to get one but never really figured out which one to get. There was a UK brand I was looking at that came in crazy colors but don't remember the name.
nwg

Postby nwg » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:08 pm

I have number 31 out of 350 of the Race.

I have two Call in Love's in yellow vinyl. One is in the 12" collection and one on its own. I also have two copies of the Let Me Cry as well. I plays the duplicate yellows rather than the ones from the 12" collection.

This is the sticker on the Unbelievable.

Most off them came from ebay and I managed to get 30 bits of vinyl for £40 in one lot. There was several duplicates with what I already had including the two dup yellow vinyls.

Zebra came from Italy and was just £4. I have only seen Pocket Universe on ebay once and that is the one I have got. It cost me £27 from Germany (it is a double LP)

I have a Technics SL1210 player. That player pic is my Dad's old player.
Oliver

Tremendous Jeaulousy!

Postby Oliver » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:49 pm

Hi nwg!

Well, that is an impressive collection. And there are some items I am really tremendous jealous of! I was for a long time not looking for desired Yello items on ebay.

But I think have something to show off!

I found it in a record store some long time ago and just asked if I could have it. I could and still have. It's a desk pad!

ciaOliver

- C'etait pas moi, c'etait l'autre! -
julz
Site Admin

Re: Tremendous Jeaulousy!

Postby julz » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:12 pm

Oliver

Desk pad

Postby Oliver » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:59 pm

ciaOliver

- C'etait pas moi, c'etait l'autre! -
Steve

Looking for info

Postby Steve » Wed May 06, 2009 2:19 am

julz
Site Admin

Postby julz » Wed May 06, 2009 11:16 am

zaz965

yello

Postby zaz965 » Thu May 07, 2009 3:08 am

Return to “General YELLO Talk”