HELLO THERE

Talk of anything YELLO
laurens

Postby laurens » Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:25 pm

GREG:
Nice shots. I love the swan "....du lac" beautiful!
julz
Site Admin

http://www.pinholeday.org/

Postby julz » Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:27 pm

http://www.pinholeday.org/

Lets not forget about this!!!
Gr3g

Postby Gr3g » Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:28 pm

Thanks, thanks... :) So much congratulations today... Do I've missed a carrier ?!!! :lol:

It's always nice to share photos and artwork.
Thanks to you again Laurens.

Regards
.:GR3G:.
Gr3g

Postby Gr3g » Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:32 pm

I've never heard about ... Interesting site indeed, I'll check it later... Some very nice back & white photographies.
Gr3g

Postby Gr3g » Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:20 am

adelka

Postby adelka » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:54 pm

Hey from Russia!

I really like the idea of having the forum in addition to the mailing list. Even if I don't really need to talk myself (where are you, my early days as Yello fan, when I needed to share my emotions about Yello and could talk non-stop about them?? :roll: ). Anyway, I am still a huge fan, and nothing can change it. By the way, I really love The Eye, great album!!! Can't even choose my favourite track, there are many!

Yello rulezzzz!!! :D

Yours,
Adelka
ZoMokrowick

Postby ZoMokrowick » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:01 pm

Ha-ha, another hi from Russia!!! :D Adelka sorry, I'll write it in English, OK?

Been a looooooooooong time Yello fan, I even couldn't describe their work in words. They're just AWESOME!!! I mean, all those weird tracks and Boris' acts and Dieter's moustache... Awesome! I've got almost all of their CDs, plus Nuns On The Run was one of my favorite childhood movies, really! (Who knew that years later I'll become an Yello fan?!) I agree, their music is not for everyone, but hey, what groups could suggest you Celsius, Squeeze Please, Blazing Saddles, and Sweet Thunder, all those radically different tracks? Nope, I think. :wink: And I LOVE the way Dieter directs their videos. And The Eye is a hit, that's true, lots of new-classic tracks there.

And yeah, Adelka, I remember you. Some guy named Oleg had his own Russian Yello web-site, and you responded me on my message, my name is Seva. :) You were glad that I joined the group and then asked me from which town I am. Ya togda ne uspel otvetit', tak chto otvechayu seychas: iz Pitera. :D

Well, cool to see you all here! ee ya soon!

SEVA.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General YELLO Talk”